Do you like big, bustling cruise ships that are chock full of activities? You'll love Symphony of the Seas, the new floating mega-resort from Royal Caribbean.
At 228,081 tons, Symphony is the largest cruise ship ever, and it's packed full of gee-whiz attractions such as a thrill slide that plunges nearly 100 feet and a Bionic Bar with a robot bartender.
A larger version of Royal Caribbean's giant Harmony of the Seas, Symphony boasts three main pool areas, a water slide complex, an adults-only solarium, an ice skating rink, two rock climbing walls, a basketball court and a mall-like indoor promenade with shops, bars and eateries. Like Harmony, it also has an open-air, tree-lined area called Central Park with restaurants, bars and upscale shops such as Bulgari.
Symphony of the Seas--June 8, 2019-June 15, 2019
Join us as we head off for a week of fun to the Caribbean. Our adventure begins in Miami and we won't look back for 7 exciting nights. The Symphony of the Seas is one of the brand new ships in the Royal Caribbean fleet and has some of the best dining at sea.
Cabin space is limited.
Inside CAT 4V (per person) $ 1076
Balcony CAT BD (per person) $ 1326
Call Travel Right Adventures
|Symphony of the Seas--Special Offer 6/8/2019
Unlike other agencies, Travel Right Adventures INCLUDES ALL TAXES and FEES in our pricing.
$50 OBC - per cabin
As well as:
- Balcony accommodations (Interior, Oceanview and Suites also available).
- All meals onboard.
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice, lemonade and non-bottled water.
- Onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
- Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
- Airfare and transfers to the ship
- Casino gambling or Bingo
- Meals in any alternative or special dining restaurants or venues
- Soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees, or alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits.Spa or Salon Services
- Items of a personal nature like souvenirs, photos
- Internet access
- Travel Insurance (recommended)