Norwegian Cruise Line is creating yet another major mega-resort at sea —NCL Bliss-- its fifth in six years. Bliss will rank among the 10 largest ships in the world and feature such over-the-top amusements as a two-deck-high racing course where passengers compete against each other in electric go-carts — a first for a vessel based in North America.
Bliss also will have a sprawling water park with multi-story water slides, a restaurant-lined boardwalk, Tony Award-winning production shows including Jersey Boys, and a giant spa. Dining options will include a modern Texas barbecue eatery called Q that will feature live pop country music — a new concept for the line. In addition, Bliss will have an upscale, modern Mexican restaurant called Los Lobos — a concept that first debuted in 2016 on Norwegian Dawn. Bliss will also be the first Norwegian ship with a full-service Starbucks store on board.
In addition to the new venues, Bliss will feature many of the signature eateries and bars that are staples of the Norwegian fleet, including a Cagney's steakhouse, French restaurant Le Bistro and Italian restaurant La Cucina. There also will be versions of familiar Norwegian food venues Ocean Blue, Food Republic and Teppanyaki, as well as the Norwegian craft beer outlet, District Brew House
Inside CAT ID (per person) $ 1632
Inside CAT BD (per person) $ 2642
Call Travel Right Adventures
|7 Nt. Alaska NCL Bliss June 30, 2019
Unlike other agencies, Travel Right Adventures includes all taxes and fees in our pricing.
Choice of 2 of the following amenities for ALL stateroom categories.
- Ultimate Beverage Package - 1st and 2nd guests only
- Dining Package - 1st and 2nd guests only
- Internet Package - per cabin
- $75 OBC - per cabin
- (Other amenity choices available on request)
As well as:
- Your choice of inside or balcony accommodations (Oceanview and studio cabins also available).
- All meals onboard.
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice, lemonade and non-bottled water.
- Onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
- Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
- Airfare and transfers to the ship
- Internet access (Unless amenity choice)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Casino gambling or Bingo
- Meals in any alternative or special dining restaurants or venues
- Soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees, or alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits.
- Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
- Spa or Salon Services
- Items of a personal nature like souvenirs, photos