Norwegian Cruise Line is creating yet another major mega-resort at sea —NCL Bliss-- its fifth in six years. Bliss will rank among the 10 largest ships in the world and feature such over-the-top amusements as a two-deck-high racing course where passengers compete against each other in electric go-carts — a first for a vessel based in North America.
Bliss also will have a sprawling water park with multi-story water slides, a restaurant-lined boardwalk, Tony Award-winning production shows including Jersey Boys, and a giant spa. Dining options will include a modern Texas barbecue eatery called Q that will feature live pop country music — a new concept for the line. In addition, Bliss will have an upscale, modern Mexican restaurant called Los Lobos — a concept that first debuted in 2016 on Norwegian Dawn. Bliss will also be the first Norwegian ship with a full-service Starbucks store on board.
In addition to the new venues, Bliss will feature many of the signature eateries and bars that are staples of the Norwegian fleet, including a Cagney's steakhouse, French restaurant Le Bistro and Italian restaurant La Cucina. There also will be versions of familiar Norwegian food venues Ocean Blue, Food Republic and Teppanyaki, as well as the Norwegian craft beer outlet, District Brew House.
Bliss will become the largest vessel ever to cruise to the 49th State.
Inside CAT ID (per person) $ 1272
Inside CAT IA (per person) $ 1322
Balcony CAT BD (per person) $ 2172
Balcony CAT BA (per person) $ 2232
Call Travel Right Adventures
|7 Night Alaska Cruise with Glacier Bay from Seattle
Unlike other agencies, Travel Right Adventures includes all taxes and fees in our pricing.
Choice of 2 of the following amenities for ALL stateroom categories.
As well as:
- Your choice of inside or balcony accommodations (Oceanview and studio cabins also available).
- All meals onboard.
- Coffee, tea, milk, juice, lemonade and non-bottled water.
- Onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
- Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
Unless otherwise indicated above or on your final confirmation, your cruise price does not include:
- Airfare and transfers to the ship
- Gratuities (Unless amenity choice)
- Casino gambling or Bingo
- Meals in any alternative or special dining restaurants or venues
- Soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees, or alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits.
- Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
- Spa or Salon Services
- Items of a personal nature like souvenirs, photos
- Internet access (Unless amenity choice)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)